Specific timetables for promotion and tenure, along with guidelines for the process, can be found on the Provost’s website in the Faculty Handbook.
Also see the CAS Faculty/Staff Handbook.
Most forms are now available online at the Provost’s website or via the Faculty Link.
- Candidate Tenure Form Part II: can be accessed on the Provost’s link on the forms menu at the bottom of the page
- Mid Tenure Report Form can be obtained from the CAS website
Other Important Links
- Leave of Absence/Sabbatical Information: Relevant policies can be found in the Faculty Handbook and on the CAS website.
- Leave of Absence /Sabbatical Form-Faculty: can be accessed on the Provost’s link on the forms menu at the bottom of the page
- External Activity Report: can be accessed on the Provost’s link
- Faculty Annual Report: can be accessed on the Faculty Link
Jennifer Scott, Assistant to the Chair, is available to assist you with any questions that you might have regarding the Tenure and Promotion process.